Re: [IP] carelink usb what is it?

Has anyone had issues with printing the downloaded
Adobe pdf files for logs etc.?
I can print all documents wirelessly from my PC to my
network printer except for the "secure" adobe files
from the Carelink site. Those files I have to either
email as an attachment and open them on my Mac, which
is directly connected to the printer, or else save
them on to a flash drive and bring them for an upload
to the Mac.
The MiniMed tech support could not help me.