RE: [IP] carelink usb what is it?

I can access the site and other diabetes applications
by using Virtual P.C. I bought a cheap laptop PC to
avoid that. I could also purchase a new Mac and boot
up as a PC, but overall I'd rather complain.
:)

To stay within the realm of this group I'd like to add
that I was unaware of the new One Touch Meter until I
read about it here.

When I get the carelink usb I'll have to test it out
on my Virtual PC and report back with results.