Re: [IP] Information Link for the Free One Touch

I am actually looking forward to the change to Lifescan. Nova Max
(Paradigm link) wasn't a big problem for me, but my insurance LOVES
lifescans and they wanted me to stay to One Touch and the like for the
last 4 years. I don't mind Lifescan, I just couldn't 'mix' strips, so
they would either get Lifescan, or Nova Maxs....