RE: [IP] New reservoir without new insertion set

--- On Sat, 4/26/08, Linda <email @ redacted> wrote:

> At that rate, I would then run out of cannulas, but have a
> huge
> excess of reservoirs and tubing.
> It would be great if I had the option of buying 2 boxes of
> cannulas
> by themselves, and 2 boxes of cannulas w/reservoir and
> tubing by themselves.
> Of course, they would probably have to come up with
> (possibly) a
> different insertor (I do use mine all the time).

 I do have lots of extra tubing. For some reason I can't bring myself to throw
it out! I toss them in a ziplock bag. I also have a stockpile of reservoirs but
that's not a problem, since I can request Minimed to stop sending them or to
send fewer each time. They'll get used eventually but there really is no use for
the extra tubing. I'm almost tempted to switch back to the longer Silhouette
cannulas (17mm vs. 13mm) just to get boxes with less tubing.

--
Liz
Type 1 dx 4/1987