Re: [IP] carelink usb what is it?

> Hi Brittney,

My pump has been releasing a mysterious alarm twice a day.  The MM
tech and I searched all the settings and can't find the reason for the
alarm.  So, they are sending me a wireless usb to download my pump's
info. and send it to them.  Then they can diagnose what is going on.
I think it's pretty cool.  She said this would show them all the inner
workings of my pump.

Hope this helps.

Carol