[IP] High Risk OB/GYN in Northern VA?

Hi,

  I'm looking for recommendations for an ob/gyn in northern virginia that is
comfortable caring for a pregnant type I diabetic. All I've heard so far is
"high risk," "not recommended," etc, and it's very discouraging. I appreciate
the feedback!

  Thanks,
  Miranda

---

 When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look
beside you and your best friend will be there.
unknown