Re: [IP] RE: [help...

When that happens to me, I take an injection for the high, then do a set
change.
John

In a message dated 4/26/2008 6:55:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Insulin  Pumpers is made possible by your tax deductible contributions.
Your  donation of $10, $25, or more... just $1 or $2 per month is
needed so that  Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve you and the rest
of the diabetes  community. Please visit:

Your annual contribution  will eliminate this header from your IP mail

Question... Does anyone  have days where no matter how much insulin u take, ur
sugars dont change.  Ive bolussed 4 to 5 times and sugar still at 250 with
ketones. And all i  ate was maybe 10 carbs all day! Any  help?

listings at AOL Autos.