[IP] changing to silhouettes from quicksets; disconnecting for activities

 I recently changed from the quickset infusion set to the silhouette, and, lo
and behold, my BS is so much lower so much of the time! I seem to need about 3/4
of the insulin that I used to infuse. Anyone else have this experience? Also,
when I play tennis (usually doubles), or take a pilates class, I remove the pump
completely, and still need to ingest some carbs during the activity. How does
this compare to other pumpers' experiences? {Paradigm 515, Type 1 since 1964,
pumping since 2004}

Janis B.