[IP] Re: new meter for mm 722

I agree completely with you Liz.   I have HAP insurance and got my meter thru
Henry Ford Hospital, according to MM I have to call them and register my pump
with MM before they will send me a new meter.  My pump is only 6 months old,
I gave them the serial number when I wrote them, but they require that you
 call them directly. When I had problems with my pump I called MM, and they took
care of it, however, to send me my new meter, they don't know me.

 So, as a heads up, if you got your pump thru a distributor, you will only
get the new meter if you call MM and register your pump with them.

And for those of us with older models Pradigm pumps, we won't get one until
"later this year". :(

This kind of pisses me off. I've been using Lifescan meters for years and
think
we should all get them at the same time.

Shar
Sharon

listings at AOL Autos.