RE: [IP] RE: [help...

Hi Dick,

 > I have been taking 2 different steroids, both
 > topical and both cortisone based, for face
 > rash and scalp.  Could this be a potential
 > source for needing high levels of Humalog [...]

In general, yes. In practice, it depends on the kind of steroid,
the application, the frequency of use, and so on -- but even
topical steroids have some systemic absorption.

Whether 120u to 150u is a lot depends on how much your usual TDD
is; but for moderate use of a weak OTC steroid cream, I would not
expect the TDD to increase by more than 100% or 150%.

And, as you noted, YMMV!

Cheers,
Felix.