Re: [IP] Battery life

We replace the battery ASAP when the Animas pump give the "low
battery" alarm. One day Veronica decided to go to school despite the
warning, and it started sirening shortly after. We decided after that
that the time to pay attention to that warning was NOW!

Amy Echlin

mom to Patrick, 22, Sean, 19, Catherine, 17, narcolepsy, Veronica, 12
dxd 2001, pumping 2020, Dexcom
email @ redacted