RE: [IP] New reservoir without new insertion set

At 03:08 PM 4/26/2008, you wrote:
>--- On Sat, 4/26/08, Linda <email @ redacted> wrote:
>

> > Liz, I am wishing that the QuickSets came that way so that
> > I could
> > just change out the cannula and keep on using the tubing
> > and reservoir.
> > Linda H.
>
>  It's easy to do that with QuickSets. Just insert a new cannula and
> hook up your
>existing tubing (attached to the reservoir) to the new cannula. It's
>been awhile
>since I used QuickSets, but I think that the tubing is already
>attached when you
>insert it, right? Well, after inserting it, just remove that tubing
>and connect
>the one that's attached to the pump/reservoir. You'd just have to do a fixed
>prime to fill the new cannula.
>

>--
>Liz
>Type 1 dx 4/1987
>Minimed 715 5/2005

At that rate, I would then run out of cannulas, but have a huge
excess of reservoirs and tubing.
It would be great if I had the option of buying 2 boxes of cannulas
by themselves, and 2 boxes of cannulas w/reservoir and tubing by themselves.
Of course, they would probably have to come up with (possibly) a
different insertor (I do use mine all the time).
Linda H.