Re: [IP] New reservoir without new insertion set

 I reuse my tubing over and over, up to 5 days. I usually change my reservoir at
least one time during this.
 I just leave the tube in me and disconnect and attach the old tubing to the new
reservoir and put it in,
 prime it till the insulin starts coming out of the end and put it back on, no
fixed prime!
Brittney

--
Want an e-mail address like mine?