RE: [IP] New reservoir without new insertion set

--- On Sat, 4/26/08, Linda <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Liz, I am wishing that the QuickSets came that way so that
> I could
> just change out the cannula and keep on using the tubing
> and reservoir.
> Linda H.

 It's easy to do that with QuickSets. Just insert a new cannula and hook up your
existing tubing (attached to the reservoir) to the new cannula. It's been awhile
since I used QuickSets, but I think that the tubing is already attached when you
insert it, right? Well, after inserting it, just remove that tubing and connect
the one that's attached to the pump/reservoir. You'd just have to do a fixed
prime to fill the new cannula.

--
Liz
Type 1 dx 4/1987