RE: [IP] Re: New Contour Link For Minimed

--- On Sat, 4/26/08, John S Wilkinson <email @ redacted> wrote:

> I have only had one other meter, an Ames Glucometer, then I
> started using
> Lifescan meters.
> I have 5 right now. I use 400 strips a month.
>  Liz, I think it is a production time problem. They just
> can't produce them
> all at once.

 I know that's what it probably is, but it's still annoying! I just have a
feeling that by the time I get the new Lifescan meter (which seems to have the
same basic features as the Ultra2) my pump will out of warranty! I think I just
passed the 3 year mark.

 I only had two meters before I got my first Lifescan (Profile) 10+ years ago,
and have stuck with them despite the fact that their strips are one of the worst
on the market.

--
Liz
Type 1 dx 4/1987