RE: [IP] Re: New Contour Link For Minimed

According to this mag you should get a New OneTouchR UltraLink meter this
year from LifeScan Free of Charge. http://tinyurl.com/3pu9wd

OneTouchR UltraLinkT Meter FAQ

Great news! U.S. customers who currently own a MiniMed ParadigmR REAL-Time
System (522 or 722 insulin pump models) or a GuardianR REAL-Time Continuous
Glucose Monitoring System can expect to automatically receive a OneTouchR
UltraLinkT Meter at no charge before June 30, 2008.

New customers who purchase (or customers who Pathway to) a MiniMed Paradigm
REAL-Time System or the Guardian REAL-Time System in the U.S. can expect to
receive a OneTouchR UltraLinkT Meter as part of their order at no charge.

As part of our staged launch, we plan on sending U.S. customers who own a
MiniMed Paradigm 512, 712, 515, or 715 insulin pump a OneTouchR UltraLinkT
Meter at no charge later this year.

The OneTouchR UltraLinkT Meter is exclusively certified by Medtronic to
wirelessly communicate with MiniMed Paradigm insulin pumps pumps and the
Guardian REAL-Time System in the U.S.1 By wirelessly transmitting test
results to MiniMed Paradigm insulin pumps, bolus dosing is more accurate and
easier for patients.2
Quick facts about OneTouchR UltraLinkT Meter offering:

WHO: U.S. customers who own a MiniMed Paradigm REAL-Time System (522 or 722
insulin pump models) or a Guardian REAL-Time System, and new U.S. insulin
pump and Guardian REAL-Time System customers.

WHAT: They can expect to automatically receive a OneTouchR UltraLinkT Meter
at no charge.

WHEN: Current MiniMed Paradigm REAL-Time System (522 or 722 insulin pump
models), and Guardian REAL-Time System customers will receive their
OneTouchR UltraLinkT Meter before June 30, 2008.

New customers will receive their OneTouchR UltraLinkT Meter as part of their
order.

HOW: It's easy! There are no steps to take, and there is no cost to
customers.

If you are a current MiniMed Paradigm REAL-Time System customer (522 or 722
insulin pump models) or Guardian REAL-Time System customer, feel free to
monitor your meter shipment on our website. Once shipped, a UPS tracking
number will be made available.
Please note that product updates will be posted on our website as they
become available. So, MiniMed Paradigm insulin pump 512, 712, 515, and 715
customers will be able to obtain information from our website about the
availability of their OneTouchR UltraLinkT Meters as part of our staged
launch plan.