Re: [IP] Re: New Contour Link For Minimed

Mark,
Thanks for posting this.
I checked in my order history, and it is still showing a part number
as being in process, but no name for the item.
That has been sitting there since 4/16/2008, so MM is getting ready
to start shipping as soon as they have the meter in all the pump
packages, then the overage will probably start shipping out to us.
I am glad the wait is almost over.
I am also thrilled that it will use the same strips that I already
have for all my other One Touch meters.
Now I can renew my prescription and not worry that it won't work with
the new meter.

Linda H.