RE: [IP] Re: New Contour Link For Minimed

I finally had time to open the box I got about 2 weeks ago from CCS Medical.
They sent me a Nova Max Link meter to upgrade the B-D meter they sent me with
my 522 pump last year.  No strips came with it, so I will not even be able to
try it since I only habe One Touch strips.  This is not what I was expecting
at all.  I was hoping it would be a meter compatible with One-Touch stru\ips.
This one says to use Nova Max test strips.
Julie