RE: [IP] Battery life

--- On Fri, 4/25/08, Tuerck, Bob <email @ redacted> wrote:
> I have battery life questions.  I am new to a MM 722 pump
> (but have been
> on a MM pump for about 20 years) but one of the most
> perplexing things I
> have found is the battery indicator.  It will go from 4
> bars (full
> strength) down to 2 bars then back to 3 bars.  Sometimes it
> will go from
> 2 bars to 0 and I get a "no power" indication and
> have to change the
> battery.

 I have a MM715 and always use Energizer batteries. I've never had the problem
you describe. Once the indicator on my screen goes down a bar, it stays down.
I've let my pump go for several hours after a low battery alarm before changing
it and so far have not had the pump quit completely.

--
Liz
Type 1 dx 4/1987