[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V10 #863

I consistently get about 4 months out of my battery and I use the backlight
nearly every time I use my pump. I tend to replace it as soon as it drops to
two bars since I'm getting so much life out of a battery anyway.

My insurance company sends me 12 batteries every four months so I've got
quite the stockpile!

Valerie
http://www.valerieadamsglass.com