Re: [IP] Battery life

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 5:55 PM, Andrea Wilkinson
<email @ redacted> wrote:
>   The older MM pumps all took 3 lithium
>  batteries that lasted a long time, but were impossible to find except from
>  Minimed (they came in a pack of 9 and sold for quite a bit of $$). B

You should have checked the Links page at  pumpers.org  There used to
be a link there to this site:

           http://www.sr44.com/

and I would buy the 25 pack of 357s/SR44s for around 50 cents each,
they are now 67 cents.  btw, those are not Lithium but Silver Oxide
batteries.  Pumps back then were not designed for Lithiums, only the
Animas pump is configured to use either Lithium or Alkaline batteries.

George