RE: [IP] Battery life

> The older MM pumps all took 3 lithium batteries
> that lasted a long time, but were impossible to find except from
> Minimed (they came in a pack of 9 and sold for quite a bit of $$).

I use Energizer 357 silver oxide batteries in my MM508 (and previously
507C). I find them at Radio Shack or better yet, my local grocery store for
$1.79 each. I did find a pack of three not too long ago for $4.99. Mine last
6-8 weeks.

Jan & Muskers- T-1  http://maxpages.com/bludasue  -
http://maxpages.com/TSLandCLIP  - http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics
(evolution of pumps)