Re: [IP] Giving up - Joni E [IP]

> I have not heard her name (Joni Eareckson) mentioned in decades.
> What a wonderful email you wrote reminding us of her again, and
> all the things we have to be grateful for.

You can hear her 2x a day online (www.BBNradio.org) click on your language
(English). Just check for when she is on (10:02 a.m. and 10:30 p.m. EDT) and
you can find a station possibly near you on the radio, otherwise you can
click the blue Play button on the left to hear online. She sings much better
than years ago due to voice training.

I'm so glad she did not give up, although she did have suicidal thoughts in
the beginning. She may have the complete freedom of diet that DMers do not
have, but she cannot put the food in her own mouth. :-(

Jan & Muskers- T-1  http://maxpages.com/bludasue  -
http://maxpages.com/TSLandCLIP  - http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics
(evolution of pumps)