From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Mark Schweim
Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2008 7:26 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Re: New Contour Link For Minimed

Here it is, from the LifeScan web site...

http://www.lifescan.com/products/meters/ultralink/

OneTouch UltraLink
Blood Glucose Monitoring System

Wireless. Worry less.
The NEW OneTouch(r) UltraLink(tm) Meter wirelessly sends your test results
to your MiniMed Paradigm(r) insulin pump*, making bolus dosing easier and
more accurate.
The OneTouch(r) UltraLink(tm) Meter is now featured as part of the MiniMed
Paradigm(r) REAL-Time System!

Enjoy simplicity, convenience and confidence with the OneTouch(r)
UltraLink(tm) Meter:
Fast and easy
* Wireless communication of test results eliminates extra button pushes and
simplifies bolus dosing
* Results in just 5 seconds, plus up and down arrows for scrolling
* Features such as before- and after-meal averages make it easy to manage
your diabetes around mealtimes
Accurate
* Proven to offer a high degree of accuracy across the full range of glucose
values
* Wireless transmission of results to the MiniMed Paradigm(r) Bolus
Wizard(r) calculator eliminates data entry mistakes and reduces the risk of
bolus dosing errors
Uses OneTouch(r) Ultra(r) Test Strips - The #1 selling test strip in the
U.S.
* OneTouch(r) Test Strips are on the preferred list at the lowest co-pay by
more health plans than any other test strip
Download test results to:
* CareLink(tm) Personal Software
* OneTouch(r) Diabetes Management Software
It comes with the accessories you need
* OneTouch(r) Lancing Device
* OneTouch(r) Ultra(r) Control Solution
* 10 OneTouch(r) UltraSoft(r) Lancets
* Mini carrying case, batteries, and logbook
* Owner's Booklet and Quick Reference Guide
* OneTouch(r) AST(tm) Clear Cap for testing on forearm or palm

Mark

Remember...  Do the BEST YOU CAN... ALWAYS!!!   If you can't depend on
YOURSELF...  Who ELSE can you trust to know what you need when???  And if
YOU can't depend on yourself to follow through, how can you possibly expect
somebody ELSE to trust you to keep your promises???