Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 13:55:51 -0400
From: RoseLea <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Battery life

At 01:39 PM 4/25/2008, Jamie wrote:

>  So I'll put it out there... what kind of battery life do you get
> on your pumps
>and CGMS?

I consistently get about 3 months out of my lithium battery in my
Animas pump. I use the vibrate feature for more of the alarms than
the sound, since I don't always hear the little beep. In the five
years I've been using an Animas pump with the vibrate feature, it's
never "killed" my pump.

RoseLea

Checked by AVG.
7:42 AM