[IP] RE:Batteries for the 722

MM states one must use Energizer batteries.  I thought they were crazy
because what's the difference.
Well my sister ran out but had some others of another brand and put it in
turned it on and fried it.
They really don't work other than with the Energizer AAA's.  Mine last
nearly two months depending upon the use of the light.
Robert

faint_grain.jpg]

imstp_pets_cat1_en.gif]