Re: [IP] giving up

In a message dated 4/25/2008 6:14:59 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

I don't  think yo should give up. I think if you conside how lucky you are
with
regard to your diabetes. The last 20 years or so have been so easy to  manage
diabetes relative to the first 30 plus years that I've had it. I  hardly
think of
iit anymore .

Very well said Andy.  I have had it for 44 years and feel very  fortunate to
have survived this long with it considering what we had to work  with years
ago.  I have never let diabetes keep me from doing ANYTHING in  my life,
including ENJOYING life.

Liz from Michigan

listings at AOL Autos.