Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 15:55:29 -0600
From: Sue Kinzelman <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] giving up

 Yes! I'd say you are more than qualified! Lately I seem to have lost
perspective. I am very lucky in a lot of ways, have way more than a lot of
people. I have a home, a husband, and a lot of resources as far as a little
space to grow some food, an art shop. It's like no matter how much I have, I
still feel like I'm lacking something. I just don't see how people who have even
more challenges than I do, stay happy and motivated and seem to do fine.... even
better than fine - a lot of the time. Am I just a big spoiled brat and no matter
what happens I will not be happy as long as I have diabetes. (?) I've had type 1
for 18 years and I'm *still* kicking and screaming about it.
;-)
 It's like I need a good kick in the butt but I'm not sure how to accomplish
that.
thanks...