From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Jamie
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2008 11:40 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Battery life

 Does anyone wonder about how much battery life other people might get? My
MM
512 gets about a month or so. I tried one of those 'special' batteries for
electronics (still alkaline though), and it didn't seem to make any
difference,
in fact it seemed less time for that little experiment.

 Usually I turn the alarm off overnight, but sometimes I just let it
continue
remind me because I'm busy or whatever. But it's quite insistant. I never
use
vibrate because I know it kills my cell phone, so it can't be good for the
pump.
But I'm betting I chew up battery life because of my bad habits.

 So I'll put it out there... what kind of battery life do you get on your
pumps
and CGMS?

Jamie