[IP] Re: Battery Life

I'm in my fifth year of Cozmo pumping and I think I get about six to
eight weeks from each battery. I buy Duracells in the long sleeve and
they seem to last forever! I have found that using the light will
swiftly shorten battery life so rarely use the light. I should start
using the alarms though I've never felt the need to do so. I just
received my second Cozmo pump a few weeks back and for some reason it is
keeping me closer to my target BG level than the old pump ever did.
Don't understand that one at all! Could it be I'm behaving better? Hah!
Fat chance of THAT! Thanks to everyone participating here. I've learned
soooooo much!
Bill