[IP] New reservoir without new insertion set

Several times recently I have done just this.  I have either been just about
out of Insulin or just too late to a meeting or whatever to do a full change

I just take out the reservoir, rewind and then refill up to 300units.  I
express the bubbles and then just attach and away I go.
I have had no problems at all doing this.
In fact, I used to do this all the time with my 508 because my supplier was
always skimpy with supplies.
So I hope you all have good look doing this too.
Robert

faint_grain.jpg]

imstp_pets_cat1_en.gif]