Re: [IP] giving up

 > Another big thing that comes to mind is keeping a daily gratitude journal
> where you write down 3-5 things every day that you are grateful for.

Another perspective: I complained that I had to have a 20" Gortex Loop
inserted in my forearm for dialysis treatments until I saw a man with no
arms! I can go through my list of woes and still not be like Joni Eareckson
(57) who at 17 dove into the water and broke her neck. She has been
paralyzed from the neck down for 40 years, but a shining testimony for the
Lord. She paints (brush in her teeth), sings, and gives motivational talks -
and is married. She can't even brush her own teeth or hair. She has a
ministry of distributing wheelchairs to the paralyzed throughout the world.

I'm grateful I can feed myself, sit up and walk at will, and numerous other
things. Right now I'd like single vision with both eyes to return. In His
time.

Jan & Muskers- T-1 11/50 http://tinyurl.com/hqsk2  -
http://tinyurl.com/z4j5f - http://tinyurl.com/er5c3 including evolution of
pumps