Re: [IP] meter problems?

Thanks for that link. I was googling and all I got were the drugstores
for Medicare people. I do not qualify for any of those services, but
went to the link you sent and emailed the company.

I like the thought of a talking meter, even though I have some sight
in my left eye. Only 'beef' I would have is to enter the bg's into my
MM pump for the bolus wizard. 'Do-able'- but a bit of a hassle. I'll
see what they email back. I can get any strips I need, but getting
CalOPTIMA to buy meters is a pain. I usually get them free, or buy one
and then ask for the strips from my insurance.