Re: [IP] giving up/Herbology

I have to almost laugh at my GP. When I was asking him about
menopause,and mood swings, my wording was "IF I need to calm drastic
mood swings, ..." about HRT.

His reply was "I don't think HRT is too safe. You can go to the
nutrition place over here (*A Tony's GNC) and buy some Black Cohosh."

This, from a dude who just told me I can't use the group's online
services because I am on Medi-Cal (Like a California's Medicaid... )
and it would be 'illegal' for me to pay for service if I needed to.

BUT! I could go to some dang 'vitamin store' and BUY Black Cohosh.
Unregulated and IMO expensive!  Thankfully, I haven't needed this
crud. mood swings are indeed fairly mild in my case.

As Sue said about her fate being in the hands of someone making a
living with her being 'ill', yeah, with GP's like this, *I* totally
understand this.  Pointed questions to my group (Bristol Park Medical)
and its' headquarters netted me no answers, but DID get me effectively
'kicked out' of the local facility to an internist way over in
Anaheim... Dr. Chun's excuse? "You need to see an internist. you have
too many issues for us to handle" Is that nuts or what?