Re: [IP] Amplifying Minimed alarms

I am so glad that I am not the only one who has trouble hearing the alarms.
All of my friends can: they will point at my pocket and say "Um, Cindy,
you're beeping again".  Even one of my band members did that while we were
full on playing....he hear it over the music and I couldn't.  I hate to do
vibrate because it chews up batteries.  Cynthia

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jspproductId=2131022&cp=&sr=1&origkw=mic