[IP] Re:giving up

<Where is there a good source of inspiration to never give up
<even though you are (I am ) faced with huge challenges.

For me, the challenges of having diabetes would overwhelm me if not for my
relationship with Jesus Christ.  This verse from Isaiah 43:2 has been an
encouragement to me, hope it is for you too.

2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
      And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you.
      When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned,
      Nor shall the flame scorch you.