RE: double vision [IP]

" Anyone else here have/had double vision and how was it handled? He said
one of the 6 nerves controlling my right eye is paralyzed perhaps from a
slight TIA. :-((("

I had that about 8 years ago.  Took 4-6 months to clear up.  One day it
appeared, and another day, I was watching TV and all of a sudden realized it
was starting to go away.  Same thing, a paralyzed nerve.  6th nerve palsy is
what my doctor called it.  The doctor told me to see what happened and if it
wasn't improving within 6 months, there was an option to do corrective
surgery.  Never got that far.

I bought an eye patch and also taped over a pair of clip on eye glasses to
enable me to see well enough to drive.  Your depth perception may be off, so
be very careful.  I did not wear the eye patch all the time, as I needed to
use the eye to try to strengthen the muscles again.

Betsy, VA
dx 1957, pump 2000