From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Doug - Insulin
Pumpers
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 6:10 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IP] comparison of sensor gauges ?

Hi George

Good to hear from you

I heard recently that it was 28 gauge ( 0.013 " ) - but its not a reliable
source

The 5mm listed is the length I believe - not the diameter

5 mm = .2 inches - I'm not sticking anything that is 0.200 inches around in
me

http://www.kitco.com/jewelry/gauge-inch-mm.html

But I cant seem to find published info on the diameter of the sensor

I have asked the question of Abbott on their feedback page ...

Waiting for answer