Re: [IP] giving up

Well, if you're a big, spoiled brat, I think we shall start the BSB of
IP <G>!

After 24 years of this, I still get days where I feel like you do
now... I think we all do.

But you did say about others: 'seem to be..' untill we can read minds,
we won't ever know what a mile in their shoes is actually like. They
may have darker days, but no one to 'vent' to.  I know living with
this carp is not what I would have opted for, but we do have the
ability to react to our -rather uncooperative- bodies.

Transmogrified via my beautiful iPhone!
Jenny Sutherland
<http://web.mac.com/Wyldceltic1/>