From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Sue Kinzelman
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 2:25 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] giving up

Where is there a good source of inspiration to never give up
even though you are (I am ) faced with huge challenges. I think a couple

of people mentioned
a few books or something. I don't understand what value there is having
a life with physical challenges.
What is there to be learned or gained or valued from all of this?