RE: [IP] Amplifying Minimed alarms

 I couldn't open the link for Radio Shack but I am sure I know what you are
talking about. A good friend of mine suggested this--she used it for her child.
I believe the microphone needs to be directly by the pump to work. She has it in
a pump pouch right with the pump. I have one for my son but have not used it yet
as my son is a bed wetter. I get up to check my daughter during the night
anyway, so I still check him too....
 Jamie, mom to Zachary(14) dx at age 12, Cleo (12) dx at age 8, Jamison(9) and
Addalyn(2 1/2).

 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person
responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that
you have received this email in error. Any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this email in error please notify the sender immediately.