Re: [IP] New reservoir without new insertion set?

i believe the theory is that cold insulin will give you more bubbles in the
reservoir. I have used both cold and room temp. I personally find less
bubbles with room temp. Regardless of the temp, you can always work those
bubbles out if you are diligent.

Kathy