Re: [IP] New reservoir without new insertion set?

 I'm not sure whether it is advisable, but on occasion I have done that when I
wasn't in a position to change it out. But I would disconnect just in case I
screw up on the prime - I'd hate to be chasing the resulting low with all that
cake and cookies (yes, I do what I should, but I like the idea of cake & cookies
better!) I wouldn't think it's a very good idea if you use the kind of set that
you can't temporarily disconnect though.

Jamie

Brad said:
Seems to me I could just rewind the pump, refill the reservoir, do the
manual prime, and plug it back into the current cannula without doing the
fixed prime (since the current cannula would still be filled/primed from the
previous set).