RE: [IP] Silhouette questions

--- On Thu, 4/24/08, Brad Bergman <email @ redacted> wrote:

> I seem to be doing the steps right... Just takes about 3x
> as long as that
> demo video. :)

 I think watching that video made me even more scared of switching to the Sils
two years ago! But, I was having so many problems with the Quick-Sets and had no
choice but to switch. I used the Serter for a short time until it started acting
up, then I was forced to insert one manually when the Serter jammed for good. It
DOES get easier and you will be inserting them in the blink of an eye
eventually. While I don't enjoy inserting the Sils, I really don't give it much
thought anymore. I'd rather put a new set in than fill a reservoir!

--
Liz
Type 1 dx 4.1987