Re: [IP] Silhouette questions

Oh, I hope to get the upper hand on this 'Mortality' stuff... I wanna
outlive a bunch of people, hopes of seeing a cure... They have the
'bionic eye' at Doheney Eye Inst, so I guess anything's possible.

I actually find my leg easiest to use the Sils on. Sof-sets and
quicksets seem to get 'sore' and come out on me (Like, at WORK!  Makes
the day interesting....! Grrrrr....) more often than the sils do while
in my thigh.

Currently, I am using my 'padding' above the right rear cheek, QS's
are easier back there... and so far, so good, but I really want to
give the stomach area a break.