RE: [IP] Silhouette questions

Holy crap! That makes it look so easy!!!  I'm guessing I'll get faster as
time goes on?!  :)

I still hate putting the needle in, and the needle on the Silhouette seems
very long (much longer than the needles on syringes and Pens I've been using
for years), so that's a bit of a mental game for me (who hates seeing
medical dramas or movies with people getting shots/IVs/wounded). But
still...

I seem to be doing the steps right... Just takes about 3x as long as that
demo video. :)