Re: [IP] Silhouette questions

I started using the Silhouettes a few months ago and found a video on
the net. This way you can see it being done. It's not very clear in
the video, but watching the video along with the instructions saved me
a visit to my CDE.
Here's the link

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/howto/insertion-video.shtml

Also, I abandoned my BD meter after a week. I used a third meter
(Ultra) to compare my BD readings with FreeStyle. The BD was always
off by 25 points. This doesn't seem like a big deal, but if you are
trying to stay near 100, I would rather stick with my other meter.