[IP] meter problems

I had precisely the same problem with the formerly BD meters that come with MM
pumps.  I put up with them for 2 years, with about 4 replacement meters.  They
consistently measured in the normal range when I was low.   They also
occasionally gave me a reading of above 300 when I was in the low 100s.
Either could be dangerous.  I waited WAY too long to throw them away.  It's
the meter, not the strips or calibration errors.  I tested them against other
meters and lab BGs.  In this case, it appears that Your Mileage Does Not
Vary!

Barbara Ziegler