Re: [Norton AntiSpam] [IP] Re: New Contour Link For Minimed

Back in the beginning when they talked about changing away from the
Paradigm Link, we were under the impression that it would be on the basis of
the one touch system. When I received my new meter and saw that it was
the Contour meter, I was surprised. All the paperwork and accompanying
websites showed that this would be in the USA also. I guess you'll have
to wait to see.

Barb