Re: [IP] meter problems?

 I have never had any problems with my BD Link meter...except having one go
missing while in the hospital!

  I have two UltraSmart meters I use when I get a reading that I believe is
either high or low and the UltraSmart and BD meter are never more than a few
(2-4 points of each other.

  don

Kathy Barbis <email @ redacted> wrote:

i only use my link meter if i feel low and my flash is far away from me... I
also have a freestyle lite now. i am just waiting on strips from the mail
order idiots before i can start using it. At that point, the link meter is
going by the wayside. i will use my flash as my back up and my lite as my
main meter.

I know there are some people that have had issues with Freestyle meters. i
had to have my fist flash replaced as it was giving me wacky readings. But
other than that, all my freestyles have been awesome.